You may opt to sell your property independently. A�There are many excellent reasons, however, choosing a REALTOR can guide you through this important and weighty undertaking. A�We will ensure that you maximize your opportunities in the current real estate market. A�We have developed extensive contact networks through many national and international organizations, of which we are members, as well as our current and past clients, we will employ the most effective marketing and advertising strategies for your property. A�We will also guide you through the complicated paperwork, from the initial agreement to the final offer and documents.
What To Look For In An Agent
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested? Does he or she employ a diverse range of marketing and advertising strategies?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they available at night and on weekends.
- Ask about their credentials and education: A good agent will continually strive to improve and gain knowledge of the latest real estate trends and hold the highest designations in their respective fields of expertise.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Does the agent make it a point to keep in touch with you constantly? Customer service is important.
- Ask for a list of properties or properties similar to yours that they have listed or sold or a list of references.
- Good rapport. Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent with whom you feel comfortable and can get along. A�They will be your guide and partner in this crucial decision.
What Is Your Property Worth?
Correctly setting your price is critical. A�Setting your price too high can be as costly as setting it too low. Without a professional agent, most independent property sellers tend to overestimate the value of their property. You can avoid this pitfall by consulting with an experienced real estate listing agent.